At RB Castle, we strive to provide convenient delivery options at a fair and affordable price. After placing your order in-store, we offer same or next-day delivery options for those items that are too big or heavy to take with you. To ensure a successful delivery experience, please communicate clearly any delivery concerns or situations at the point of ordering. Contact us today for pricing.
*Please note: while we make every reasonable effort to place your product as close as possible to where it is to be used, extra services such as flatbed truck or direct off-loading will incur additional charges.
Orders placed online are not currently available for direct shipping, and must be picked up at our Renfrew or Burnstown location. Please select your desired pickup location during online order checkout; no shipping fee will be added after selecting one of these options.
After placing your order, please allow up to 15 business days for a notification email, advising that your order has been assembled and is ready for pickup.
To track the status of your at any time after placing your order, click the “My Account/Order Status” link in the online catalog.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Returns of regularly-stocked items are accepted within 30 days of original purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- Returned items are accompanied by their original receipt
- Returned items are in their original packaging, unused and in good condition. Lumber and panel items must not be cut, weather, or otherwise show any signs of use.
Special order items cannot be returned. Items marked final sale or items sold more than 30 days previous are not eligible for a refund or return.
Please note that large quantity returns may take up to 5 business days to process due to verification procedures.
If your item is deemed eligible for a refund, one will be issued to the original method of payment. If payment was made by cheque, the refund will be subject to a 21-day waiting period from time of original purchase, after which a company cheque will be issued to the customer to complete the refund process.
Before starting the process to return an item, please read the Requirements for Returns section below.
To return an item, please email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a copy of your original purchase invoice. If there are multiple items on the invoice, please note in the email which item it is you want to return.
Upon review by one of our associates, an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form will be sent to you by email. A copy of this RMA is required to be returned to us with the items you wish to receive credit for so you can be properly credited.
Returns of online purchased items are accepted within 30 days of receipt of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be in new condition, unused or show no signs of use
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories
- Items must be unopened and still in their original wrap and/or packaging
- Shoes and clothing items must not have been worn
- RMA form must accompany the item(s) being returned
Cost of Returning Items
All costs of a return, including courier costs, are the responsibility of the purchaser. Costs of returning any product will not be refunded.
If all of the requirements are met, the original purchase amount, including the original shipping charges, will be refunded based on the original purchase method.
If all of the requirements have not been met, no refund will be given, and the customer will be contacted and will have the option of having the item(s) returned to them via freight collect.
*Please note: Your return will be reviewed and processed as soon as we receive the returned product. Please allow 30 days for return shipping, processing and for a credit to display on your credit card statement. If you do not see your refund on your credit card statement or you have not been contacted by our Customer Service Department within 30 days, please email Customer Service at email@example.com and ask for an update regarding your return. Please quote the RMA# of your return in the subject line of your email.
Send all online returns to:
Attention: Online Sales Returns
1054 Gillan Road, Box 386
IN-STORE SPECIAL ORDERS
We will gladly special order your item should we not have it as a regularly stocked product, subject to the following policies.
- All special orders are subject to a minimum 50% deposit at the time of order.
- NO RETURNS will be accepted on special order or non-stock merchandise.
- Special order items and deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Special orders CANNOT BE CANCELLED once placed with our suppliers.
- We are not responsible for production delays or other unforeseen circumstances that delay delivery of any special order. We will provide an estimate of the lead time required for your item to come in as accurately as possible; however, we cannot guarantee a lead time in any case.
Customers will be asked to sign a form acknowledging our special order policies and that they have reviewed the order for accuracy before being placed.